Tuesday, February 7, 2012

QUICK post - Hautelook & Cherryculture.com

Hi ladies! Just a quick post to let you know that there is an Urban Decay sale on at Hautelook. This is the first time that I have made a purchase at HL but I couldn't pass up the deal.  I purchased the set of 5 UD Glide on pencils ~ you know, the one they were selling at Macys and Sephora for (I believe) $32 or $36? I had wanted it so badly, but didn't want to pay that much when I didn't know how the product worked... I have the worst luck with pencil products - such as the NYX jumbo pencils, any kohl pencils, my Milani one just smudges....  anyway here is my personal referral link http://www.hautelook.com/short/3Bz0q


I will get a $10 credit if you sign up and make a purchase! Then you can refer people to purchase from their site also! They also have UDPP for $9. It is the one with  the doe foot applicator, but it works just as good and you can also depot it.

Cherryculture.com is having a sitewide 20% off sale with the code "v20" and it is good until tomorrow. Shipping is free if you spend $40 or more. I purchased some of their (LOL) NYX slide-on pencils which are supposedly a dupe of the UD glide on pencils. Its sort of funny b/c I spent a while yesterday looking for the NYX ones, and then I found out the UD ones were on sale! I purchased 4 of the slide on ones in gun metal, platinum, azure, and pink suede.  I also purchased one of their blushes in peach. The pencils came out to $5.60 and the blush at $3.60. I picked up a few blushes for one of my friends also so that I could get free shipping. I have a ton of their lipglosses, a couple of their blushes - which I LOVE! They are fantastic the pigmentation is wonderful and they aren't too powery or chalky. However, trying to stick to my budget so I needed to stick to what I 'needed'... ok you know that I really didn't need ANY of that but I had to have some of it! So I limited myself :)

Did you shop these sales? :)

I'll try to post again possibly later on today. Any requests? I have a ton of Nars that I haven't posted about including brushes and makeup. I have Milani blushes that I picked up late last year. I can show more pics of my Yaby palettes which I love.

Have a great Tuesdasy!

6 comments:

  1. I purchased from Haute Look once last year. I bought a pair of Not Your Daughter's Jeans. I had great service from them but the only thing that I didn't like was that it took so long before I received my order--somewhere between 3 to 4 weeks.

    I bought a few Milani baked blushes toward the end of the year too!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! Yes I think its going to take forever to receive the order, but what i DO like is that it did give an estimated time of shipping.... so I'll see if it takes longer. I haven't really used my Milani blushes much... have you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I've been wanting to get a few things from both. I will make sure I help you out when I do <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin, thank YOU for the comment on my spammed post!! That actually sounds super good with the mayo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those websites :) both actually get my order to me within the promised times!

    thank you for recommending the wax for my underarms! It didn't quite work as well as down there but worth a try! I was wondering if I grew it out longer... but I don't wanna end up tickling the boyfriends face at night with my armpit on accident LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh... getting past that word verification was hard. for second I almost quit -__-

    ReplyDelete