Sunday, November 9, 2014

Face Shop Mini Haul

I visited the Face Shop in Ward Centers today. Ward Center had a Festival of Giving event going on and TFS was having 20% off.

I purchased the following items:

1. Blackhead Out cleansing Foam - $13
2. Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack - $9 (I think it was that price)
3. Damage Repair Treatment - $13
4. Herb Day Cleansing Foam in Spearmint - $5
5. Clean Face Spot Corrector - $7

I haven't used any of these before, in fact, I haven't been to the Face Shop in years!

What are your favorite items from TFS? What do you love and what products weren't that great?

My all time favorite skin care brand right now is LUSH. I did a few hauls over the past month and hopefully I will be able to post my reviews of some of their AMAZING products.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment