Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sephora

I went to Sephora today b/c I needed a new primer and mascara.  Picked up Korres Face Primer for $28 for 1 oz and Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara for $14.

I was previously using the Smashbox Photo Finish primer which I really liked, but it was a little pricey at $36 for a 1 oz bottle.  I purchased the Korres one since a friend of mine said she uses it & likes it.

 I have used this mascara once before. It really curls my lashes and lasts pretty much all day long.  I'm going to test out the primer and let you know how it goes! ^_^

I had to literally not "look" at anything else b/c Nars eyeshadows were calling my name....

1 comment:

  1. haha I'm like you when I goto Sephora (or any other place with beauty products for that matter!) I have to pretend nothing else exists and I'm only there for the items I need. LoL. I have to ask you though, I have you ever tried using Monistat Chafing gel as a facial primer? I love the top brands too but they (along with all the other expensive beauty products I buy) got pretty pricey. I read this review on great facial primers here http://www.makeupgeek.com/articles-reviews/choosing-your-best-face-primer/ and found this one for $6 at Target!!

    ReplyDelete