Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm still here

I haven't been posting anything really, but I promise I'm still here! I've taken hiatus on shopping for makeup... I seriously have wayyyy too much. Sometimes I look through my collection and I'm like... Oh... I have that?? Oops! I haven't been playing with colors or anything either, just wearing mostly the same ol everyday look.

I have a lot of other stuff happening in my life. Things I wish were different, but they're not. Trying to realize that sometimes things just are the way they are. I guess I'm trying to face reality with some dignity. Trying to stay sane.

I am still reading peoples blogs though. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. Same here. I've been doing only 2 or 3 different makeup looks lately. It's so hot I don't even really care.
    Plus I'm trying to save money so I'm on a strict no buy.
    I really suck at tutorials too so I have no ideas for blogging and youtubing.
    Hope your doing good otherwise!!! <3

    ReplyDelete